Photo of Brian Zepp
Brian Zepp 

with Brian Zepp of the KQRS Morning Show.

Bialke Law


Photo of Brian Zepp
Brian Zepp 

with Brian Zepp of the KQRS Morning Show.

Experienced Aggressive Representation

Help For Anoka County Construction Injury Victims

Construction work is hard work that can lead to serious injuries. Many construction workers who get hurt on the job are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, which are meant to help them take care of their injuries and provide for their families.

If you or a loved one was injured while working construction — either through an accident or because of repetitive movements — you may already be receiving workers’ comp, or you may be unsure about whether to file a claim. If necessary, a workers’ comp lawyer can help you assert your legal right to benefits.

Helping Injured Construction Workers And Their Families

I am Coon Rapids construction injury attorney David M. Bialke. If you need assistance obtaining the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve, I can advise and represent you. I handle all kinds of construction-related cases in Minnesota, including cases involving:

  • Workers falling
  • Falling objects that cause head injuries and other problems
  • Lacerations and serious cuts
  • Lifting injuries that injure the back and neck
  • Digging or pulling movements
  • Crush injuries and broken bones
  • Injuries caused by tools and machines

Every injury is different. Seek legal advice if you believe you need it.

Job Site Accident Attorney, Ready To Serve You

I devote my legal practice to helping Minnesota workers who have been hurt on the job. I can answer your questions about occupational injuries, accidents and workers’ compensation.

Contact me online or call 763-571-2410 for a free consultation. If I represent you in a workers’ compensation case, you will not pay attorney fees unless you receive benefits.

Practice Areas

Workers' Compensation

Construction Injuries

Nurse And Nurse Aides

Independent Medical Examination (IME)

Denied Medical Bills And Denied Wage Loss Benefits

What About Qualified Rehabilitation Consultants (QRCs)?

Knee Injuries

Neck And Back Injuries

Shoulder Injuries

Repetitive Motion Injuries

Underreporting Work Accidents

Do I Have A Workers' Comp Claim?

Minnesota Workers' Compensation Information