Representing Minnesota’s Workers After Injury
A work-related injury can cause physical pain, financial stress and many other problems. Workers’ compensation cannot take away the pain, but it can help provide stability by replacing lost income and covering medical expenses related to the injury.
If you are looking for answers to important questions about workers’ comp, talk to an experienced attorney who can answer them. Whether you were turned down for surgery or you are just starting a claim, my firm can advise you and help you get your family’s needs met.
I Provide Complete Workers’ Compensation Representation
I am attorney David M. Bialke of Bialke Law in Coon Rapids. I represent injured workers in Anoka County and throughout Minnesota, helping them get the workers’ compensation benefits to which they are entitled by law. My firm serves people from all backgrounds, including:
- Construction workers who have fallen, injured their backs or experienced another type of injury
- Manufacturing and assembly workers hurt by performing repetitive movements or because of problems with machines
- Hospital, nursing home and health care employees such as nurses, nurse’s aides, certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health care attendants
- Service workers, including servers, attendants, cooks and cleaners
- Tradespeople such as electricians, carpenters, plumbers and drywall workers
- Warehouse workers, shipping workers and drivers
- Mechanics and automotive technicians
If you or a family member was hurt, I can help you understand your legal rights and make sure you obtain the workers’ comp benefits you deserve. I represented insurance companies in the past, which enables me to provide effective representation to workers who have been injured at work. I know how insurers approach and defend a claim, so I know how to best represent injured workers.